Welcome to The North Carolina Friends of Santa
The mission of the North Carolina Friends of Santa (NCFoS) is to spread happiness and joy to children who have experienced a family disaster. We do this by giving away toys to those affected by either a large natural disaster or a local family tragedy, and will spend time giving them comfort.
Our members procure toys, deliver them to a disaster site, and then give them to children while sharing the love of Santa Claus to all.
We need volunteers who will work on a variety of tasks, which include:
* organizing events
* soliciting funds
* gathering toys and distributing them when needed.
History of Friends of Santa
This organization was founded by several Santas & Mrs Clauses who watched a hurricane affect the North Carolina coast in 2017.
We felt helpless. A decision was made to investigate ways to help the children and to let them know that Santa really cares about them.
We also discovered Lone Star Santas, a group which gives away toys at disaster events in the state of Texas.
After much discussion, we decided to create the North Carolina Friends of Santa. Interested Santas & Mrs. Clauses met and began the process of incorporation and to gain nonprofit certification by state and federal agencies.
How can you become a part of this exciting organization?
* Join the organization.
1. Membership in The North Carolina Friends of
Santa is available to those who are interested
in portraying the role of Santa Claus,
Mrs. Claus, Elves, or other Friends.
2.Complete an application. Application can be
3. Include the current dues for the year ($50).
4. The membership year is the calendar year.
* Volunteer to speak to individuals and organizations to help fund our group with either toys or money.
* Volunteer to plan and implement ways to acquire toys, store them and deliver them to a disaster area in NC.
* Volunteer to help this organization grow.
Find us on the web at:
E-mail us at: